Abstract from the warranty card conditions
The duration of this Limited Warranty, excluding the battery pack, has a duration of 2 years (24 months) with unlimited mileage from the date of first delivery or initial registration of the new motorcycle, whichever occurs first.
The duration of the battery limited warranty is 3 years (36 months) or 50,000 km (31,000 mi), starting from the date of the initial, and from the consequent date recorded within this warranty card, whichever comes first (time or distance).
During the warranty period, Energica Motor Company guarantees the new motorcycle, free from any defects in the materials used for production and/or free from defects arising during its construction process. Should the motorcycle subsequently present defective parts during the warranty period, these shall be replaced at the expense of Energica Motor Company and shall be covered by the warranty for the remaining period of validity.
This warranty only covers Energica motorcycles used in accordance with the indications for “proper use” and the “normal conditions of use”. Within the scope of this exclusion, the following definitions shall apply:
- “Proper use” means use of motorcycle in the manner envisaged, for a rider and passenger, with appropriate safety equipment as specified in the Use and Maintenance Manual and according to local legislation.
- “Proper use” means the use and maintenance of the motorcycle in accordance with the instructions given in the Owner Manual.
- “Normal conditions of use” means that the motorcycle is subjected to the maintenance procedures listed in the scheduled maintenance table indicated in the Use and Maintenance Manual.
Below are the warranty validity conditions. Any infringement of one or more of the following will cause the warranty to immediately terminate.
- All maintenance and/or repairs carried out on the motorcycle during the validity period shall be performed exclusively by an Energica dealer or a specialized workshop. Opening the battery and/or motor housing, any tampering of electronic components (wiring, hardware and electronic control unit) or any modifications made to the software of the motorcycle will immediately render the warranty null and void.
- Any part that proves to be defective must be replaced with original spare parts supplied by Energica Motor Company.
- The parts replaced under one of the guarantees of this booklet become the property of Energica. Energica will make the final decision whether to repair any existing part or assembly or replace it.
- The motorcycle must not be used in races and/or during events of any kind.
- The motorcycle shall not be used for commercial purposes (e.g. rental).
- The motorcycle shall be used properly, kept in good working order and subjected to regular maintenance and MOT testing.
Detailed information may be found in the Warranty Card supplied with the motorcycles.
With the Warranty Extension the customer can benefit of an additional conventional period of warranty on the battery pack, starting from the thirty-sixth month after the vehicle was purchased, for another 24 months but in all cases limited to 75,000 km/47,000 mi (total km/mi travelled from when the vehicle was purchased), if earlier.
Purchasing this Warranty Extension allows you to have:
- Complete protection from unexpected repair costs.
- No upfront repair costs.
- Warranty valid in all Energica official distribution markets, at Energica Dealers and/or Authorised Assistance Network”).
- In the event of resale, the warranty, for its residual duration, will pass to the new purchaser
- Greater value of your motorbike in case of resale
The Warranty Extension is included at no extra cost when making a new order before December 31st, 2022, and available to all models.
Otherwise, It can only be activated within the first 12 months from the date of first registration. The total mileage of the motorcycle, at the time of requesting the activation of the warranty extension, cannot exceed 10,000km/6,200mi from the date of first registration.
For further information or to activate the Extended Warranty Program, come and visit us at one of our Energica Dealers and/or Authorized Centres.