Your purchase of the motorcycle identified above (“Vehicle”) qualifies you for the Energica Value Promotion Plan. This Promotion allows you to select one of two value options described below:
- Guaranteed Trade-In Value plus Bonus Reward of €6.000: Trade in your Vehicle on the purchase of a new Energica model within 24 months after your Vehicle Delivery Date, and you will receive a credit equal to the Guaranteed Trade-In Value on your new purchase. The Guaranteed Trade-In Value is equal to 50% of the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of your Vehicle (excluding destination (shipping) charge, vehicle preparation charge, registration fee, etc.). In addition, Energica will separately send you €6.000,00 (“Bonus Reward”) VAT included, approximately 15 business days after the final payment is received on your new Energica purchase. To claim the Bonus Reward, you must submit copies of the following documents within 30 days after the register date of the new Vehicle:
- State Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Warranty Card (issued with the purchase of the Vehicle)
- The Energica Purchase Agreement on your new Energica motorcycle purchase
- IBAN number into which to deposit of your Bonus
- Reward (or the address to which to send your Bonus Reward check)
- Extended Term Battery Warranty: The limited warranty on your Vehicle battery will be extended to 5 years (60 months) or 100.000 km (whichever occurs first) instead of the normal duration of 3 years (36 months) or 50.000 km.
You must select one of the above options no later than 23 months after the Vehicle Delivery Date. The Vehicle Delivery Date is the date you receive delivery of your Vehicle.
The Energica Value Promotion Plan is subject to the additional Terms & Conditions set forth below. Please carefully review the additional Terms & Conditions so that you can take full advantage of the Value Promotion.
Terms & Conditions
The Energica Value Promotion Plan is subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
The Energica Value Promotion Plan may not be assigned or transferred by you to any person or entity at any time. The Energica Value Promotion Plan only applies to the identified Vehicle.
The Energica Value Promotion Plan may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
The installation of accessories or after-market parts or customization of your Vehicle after purchase will not increase the Guaranteed Trade-In Value.
Selection of either the (i) Guaranteed Trade-In Value plus Bonus Reward or (ii) the Extended Term Battery Warranty must be communicated to Energica or your Energica dealer no later than 23 months after the Vehicle Register Date. You may communicate your selection via e-mail to Energica (at email@example.com) or by delivering a copy of this form to your Energica dealer with your selected Option indicated.
When traded in, the Vehicle must meet the following requirements:
a) The Vehicle may not have more than 15,000 km, exhibit any damage or have excessive wear beyond normal use.
b) The Vehicle may not have been used in competition or for rental or other commercial purposes.
c) The Vehicle (including its battery) must have been maintained by you in accordance with the Energica Use and Maintenance Manual and Warranty Card and serviced by an Energica dealer or other authorized Energica service provider according to Energica’s recommended service schedule. You must not have taken any action that would void the Energica Limited Warranty on the Vehicle.
d) The Vehicle may not have any non-factory parts or components installed or have been subjected to any other alteration or customization that affects the function, styling and/or aesthetic appeal of the Vehicle as compared to its condition when originally purchased.
If, after inspection by an Energica dealer, your Vehicle fails to meet any of the conditions in Section 5 above, the dealer shall have the right to adjust the Guaranteed Trade-In Value. If you accept the adjusted value and trade-in your Vehicle on the purchase of a new Energica motorcycle, you will still remain eligible to receive the €6.000 VAT included Bonus Reward.
The Extended Term Battery Warranty option (if selected) will extend the standard Energica Battery Limited Warranty from 3 years (36 months) or 50.000 km to 5 years (60 months) or 100.000 km, whichever comes first. All other terms and conditions of the standard Battery Limited Warranty shall apply. A copy of the standard Battery Limited Warranty can be found in your Energica Warranty Card.
The Promotion is valid until June 30th 2017.